Friday, July 20, 2007

Gone to the Beach!!! :)

we are leaving for the beach today, yeah!!!! this is going to be interesting with two kids!! i drive a SUV(Escape) and it is packed to the rim!!!!! i think i need a bigger SUV!! (HINT HINT!!) not really my car is not but a year or so old so gotta keep it for a little longer!! :) but anways it shall be interesting at the beach!! We are so used to Nolan being older and can do everything so I know we will have a great time with both of them!! Everyone have a great week and see will be back not this saturday but next. We are doing something different this year, we are going to my uncles in Destin. My daddy has a condo in Gulf shores but thought we would change it up this time!! Talk to yall soon!! :)

1 comments:

JANA said...

Hey! Sorry I missed your phone call. We were at the doctor. Call me when ya'll get back.