Saturday, February 23, 2008

My lil' guy had to have tubes!!





Cameron had to have tubes put in on Friday. He did wonderful. We were so proud of him. We felt so sorry for him that morning b/c he could not eat or drink and was such a happy camper in the car watching The Backyardagans and then we got to St. Vincents. I did ok when they took him from me but I did get a little teary eyed. We wasn't gone from us but maybe 15-20 minutes at the most and then they brought him to recovery and we got to love on him for a little while and then we were discharged! He has been doing fine, just a little ill, but hasn't slowed him down. :) My aunt made him a cake that said"Get Whale Soon and of course had a whale on it!! Thanks Aunt Linda she did a wonderful job on the cakes!!!

1 comments:

JANA said...

POOR CAMERON! I HOPE HE FEELS BETTER SOON!

BY THE WAY I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ABOUT YOUR HOUSE!