Thursday, August 7, 2008

Nolan's first day of kindergarten @ Lakeview Elementary School




Today was Nolan's first day of real kindergarten. He loved it!! I was so proud of myself this morning I did so good. Last night when I was fixing his lunch I just started crying because it seems like yesterday he was in my belly, now he going to kindergarten :( He enjoyed it and was excited when he got in the car today. His teacher is Mrs. Turner and she is really nice !! Oh I forgot to mention while we were seating in line this man smacked me in the rear end of my car. Luckily it did not mess anything up and he gave me his info. if we found anything that needed to be fixed but there wasn't. THANK GOD!!! :) So yes it has been a very trying day for me. I had to promise Nolan that I would not take the camera in the school this morning so here are the few pics I got and for some reason can not get the red eye out of his eye!! :) I for sure have a big kid now~~

3 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

Good job Momma! I know I'd be balling my eyes out! And I so would have snuck my camera in!

The Hall's said...

Glad he enjoyed his first day of school. The boys are getting so big! Hope everything is going well!

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

That is too sweet! I'm glad he had a good day!