Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Cameron and Mom @ 37 weeks!! WOW






We went for our 37 week check up and all is still on for next Tuesday January 16, 2007. As you can see in these pics we may have us a Big Boy on our hands.. I have to give myself credit, with Nolan I had gained 15-20 more pounds by 37 weeks with Nolan. I feel much better this time and should be very thankful for not having any problems. I also think it has alot to do with Cameron being the 2nd child and Im a little more experinced in the pregnancy department. Nolan is so excited about being a big brother I think he thinks that hes the only one who is gonna lay eyes on that child!! I said something about Cameron pocking me and it hurt... Nolan's comment to me was "Momma you better not be ugly to my brother so we will see!! Im sure Nolan and Cameron will be best of friends!! I was a only child and Rickey is the baby of two older sisters so Nolan and Cameron being both boys Im sure they will have a tight brotherly bond!!! Rickey and I both cant wait to see our boys together!!!

0 comments: