Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Mommy




Today was my 25th birthday!! boy how time flies. We have had a very busy January. Nolan and Camerons birthday, Rickey and I 6th wedding anv. and my birthday!! Boy did we have ALOT going on!! I love the pic of Cameron. He did not care for that hat but it was so cold he had to have it!! The other pic was taken at my Grannys!! She spoils us rotten and cooked lunch for us!! We love you granny!! And my mom baked me my fav apple cake!! OMG!!! so good!! have to put a hold on dropping the baby weight, cant pass up the cake Love you mom!!

3 comments:

JANA said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!

love,
jana

Rachel said...

happy late birthday! hope ya had a goodin........

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

THEY ARE BOTH SO CUTE! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! I'M SURE YOU HAD A GOOD ONE! HOW COULD YOU NOT WITH THOSE TWO BOYS?