Wednesday, May 30, 2007

MY GRANDAD IS BETTER :)

I JUST HEARD FROM MY GRANDMOTHER AND HE IS NOW ALERT AND SOMEWHAT TALKING. HE IS STILL IN MICU AT PRINCETON BUT HE IS BETTER!! HIS BP IS NORMAL AND EVERYTHING FOR NOW IS STABLE. HE STILL HAS A VERY LONG ROAD TO GO DOWN. THEY ARE NOW WANTING TO PUT A ROD IN HIS ARM WHERE HE BROKE IT. THEY STILL ARE NOT GONNA TO CHEMO BECAUSE HE BODY CAN NOT HANDLE IT!! SO WE NOW HAVE TO TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME. I AM SO VERY THANKFUL!! PLEASE STILL KEEP UP IN YOUR PRAYERS B/C THE BATTLE IS NOT OVER YET!!

THANK YOU,
LANAYE

3 comments:

JANA said...

I am so sorry about your granddad! I just now saw it on the blog. I will be praying for everyone! Keep me posted.

love,
jana

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i'm so sorry to hear about your grandad. i will be praying for him and your family!

Autumn said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather. I used to work with your mother at South-Pak and we became friends. I miss her and the stories she would tell about you and the kids. I lost my best friend to breast cancer and I can tell you that you need to lean on the peace of knowing that there will be a much better place for him. I believe that god sometimes allows our loved ones to suffer for a short time so that we will be able to let go of them and have that same peace. Take care and tell your mother hi for me.
Love,Autumn