Sunday, June 3, 2007

prayer request

just wanted to give a update on my grandaddy. he not doing good at all. at the 5:00 visit he was still unresponsive and just kinda hanging on. His b/p dropped while i was in there to 64/34 which is VERY LOW and and is on dopamine (not sure how to spell) and 100 percent oxygen. Friday he was squezzing my hand and somewhat responsive and the last 24 hours he b/p is went up and down. he is dependent now on the dopamine so if we take him of that will be the end of journey and the new one will begin. his kidneys have pretty much shutdown and are there is barley any output.. the pain meds and ativan is helping also to calm him. His cancer is now in the blood stream and also has an infection in the bloodstream. as i type this so much is crossing my mind of all the fun times i have had with him!! i again know the Lord works miracles but i beleive there is a much better place ready for him.. please keep my family in your prayers. my grandmother is a very special woman and has endured more than one person should have to. My aunt passed away four years ago with cancer at 38 and the 18 months ago my uncle mike died of a heart attack/ blood clot so my grandmother has lost two children and then this with my grandfather. Please keep us in your prayers to give my grandmother and my family the strength for what may be to come.
thank you,
LaNaye

2 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i'm praying for you all!

*Staci* said...

Lanaye,
I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!