Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Cameron Lynn :)






Today is Camerons first birthday!! I cant beleive how fast time has gone bye. He is such a blessing to our already wonderful family. He is almost walking and can say many words and of course LOVES it eat!! I dont see how the child is not bigger than he already is based on the way he eats~~ I guess since he is soooooo busy he burns it off! Also i wanted to say thanks a bunch Mel for updating the look of our blog!! it for sure needed a face lift!! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAM!! WE LOVE YOU,MOMMA, DADA AND BUBBA

2 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

Happy Birthday again Cam Cam!!! I hate that I don't get to see you that often, but Mason and I will definitely get to see you Saturday! You're getting so big! Now stop growing up so fast! LOL
LOVE YOU!!!

JANA said...

I can't believe he is one! Happy Birthday Cameron!