Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY NOLAN!! :)

I cant beleive my oldest baby is five today!! Boy how time has flown bye. Its seems like yesterday we were in the hospt. waiting on our first child to be born!! I dont have a "baby" anymore. It also blows my mind that he will start school this upcoming school year. I do feel old and I am only 26 and I know Im not old but still its scary. For some reason I can not post any pics from my grandmothers were we are still living. We havent move to our new house yet. Hope everyone had a wonderful christmas and great new year. The boys got TONS for christmas and had a great time. Nolan got a real 4-wheeler and Cameron got a Spiderman 4wheeler from Santa along with a MILLION other things. We got Nolan a "Big Kid"Alabama bike for his birthday present and he loves it. Cameron is trying to walk but he still moves around by crawling or holding on to things. I have sooo many pics but cant figure out what the problem is why i cant post pics. January is busy month for us. Today is Nolan bday, then Camerons big day, then our anv., then my bday ,Wow way too many things going on this month. Hope to post some pics soon.

1 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

Happy Birthday Nolan! Hope you're feeling better!!!
And no, Christian and Lauren haven't had Carter yet. She's due Feb 29! I can't wait!!!