Monday, October 1, 2007

"Hey Bubba, War Eagle!!, No Roll Tide!!

I am a BIG Auburn fan and Rickey is a BIG Alabama fan.....So the kids are split. Nolan wants to be for whatever his daddy is for and Cameron has no other choice right now except to be a Auburn fan!! He can make his own choice when he is older but for now we are working on "WAR EAGLE"!!
They are both such busy butts. Cameron is pulling up on EVERYTHING and will let go and take maybe a 1/2 step but falls and Nolan thinks he has to "supervise" what he does. Nolan has to keep his bedroom door shut b/c Cameron LOVES to try to eat Nolans legos. Cam's vocab includes: Momma, DaDa,and hey and lots of other stuff only he knows what it means. We still do not have any teeth but he slobbers sooooo much you would think he should have some but nope not yet!! The top picture is about a month old but Nolan kept asking me if he could play in the rain so yes since Im such a "cool"momma I let him. He says that to me all the time!!





1 comments:

*Staci* said...

Glad to see some new pictures!! I know life is hectic sometimes, and you just don't have time for the computer!! To make one of those playlists, you go to www.projectplaylist.com, create an account, and just start adding songs to your playlist. Then it has steps to walk you through posting it...if I can do it, anyone can...I'm so dumb when it comes to computers!!