Friday, October 19, 2007

Praise the Lord!! :)

Just another update on my grandmother!! She now is of the b/p meds and off the vent!! She also talked some to us lastnight!! She told us she was feeling better and she loved us!!! Im so happy!! She didnt remember where she was and what happened, but after they told her it all came back!! What meant the most to me is the second thing that come out of her mouth was where is Nolan and Cameron!!! The lord works wonders!! I beleive in prayer!!! She still very sick but alot better than she was her white cell count is coming down which means her infection is getting better and her O2 level is100 percent. Her kidneys are putting out more too. The septisis is getting better too! Please still keep her in your prayers and my family she still has to keep up the improving to get all the way better!!!

2 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i'm so happy to hear your grandmother is doing better. i will be praying for her and you all!

The Pickens Family said...

I'm so glad that she is doing better. I will be praying for her continued healing.