Saturday, October 13, 2007

Please say a special prayer for my Granny!!


Pease keep my grandmother in your prayers. Thursday She and I went shopping and she started complaining of her stomach hurting,
so sh

e sat down for a while. It got worse and worse so and she wanted to go home. As we left the outlet mall I did a U-turn in the middle of the road and headed to the hospt. b/c she was shaking and hurting so bad! To make a long story short, she now has kidney stones, they did surgrey and now has kidney failure and is tempory on dialisis. Also septic shock, adult resportory distress, staff infection and temp. on a vent.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo close to my grandmother!!! I am having a very hard time seeing her so sick. I went to visit lastnight and did not last 5 minutes. It just BROKE my heart b/c she is a very healthy women till Thursday! Please keep my grandmother, my family and myself in your prayers!!! I know she is a strong woman and get better from this!! :)

*On a lighter note lastnight she was awake and alert talking to me before they did the vent this morning and notice I had one of her rings that is very near and dear to her heart that my grandfather gave to her, She said "LaNaye I see you have my ring on!!! Please take care of it till Im better"! I have the jewlery she had on when she got to the hospt. with me and that ring is my FAV!! :) so I had to wear it!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am praying for your Granny! Keep us posted!
Stephanie

*Staci* said...

I hope she gets better. I was so close to my Granny as well. I will be praying for you, your family, and most of all, your Granny!!

JANA said...

I will be keeping her in my prayers!

love,
jana